Enchanted: attract, cause to be enamored, hold spellbound. That is what art does to us. We are attracted to art, it holds us spellbound. At Enchanted Arts Studio Amelia Robinson - Founder and Director gives everyone the chance to create the masterpiece inside of them. With Open Studio hours, monthly rates and mentoring artist can chose what is best for them. Enchanted Studio follows the Community 5C guidelines of Compassion, Connection, Cooperation, Contribution and Consideration. Enchanted Arts is at Mellwood Arts and Entertainment Center.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville