Studio...it is normally considered an artist's workroom, an establishment, building, or group of buildings or a company that teaches any arts, music or dance. The word Studio is derived from the Latin: studium, meaning to study or zeal.Joe Autry's studio Open Air steps aside of the normal studio meaning and is exactly what the name makes you think of, in the open air. However, the definition that matches Joe, and the other artist making up Open Air Sculpture Studio perfectly, is having definitely studied with zeal. Their hard work and love for their craft shows in their art.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Dressed for Derby Day 141
- The Outfits of Oaks Day 141
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]
- Essential Louisville Hometown Bars 2015
- Foxhollow Farm Boasts Great Lineup For Concert Series
- Eight Options for Mother's Day [Food & Dining]