Get your go-go boots and bell bottoms on and get ready to party for a great cause. Wendy and David Novak and Yum! Brands are inviting you to join them in the movement to end world hunger by attending the Disco Ball on Saturday, October 8, 2011 at the Kentucky Center for African American Heritage. The KY Center is located at 1701 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd in Downtown Louisville. The event will benefit the United Nations World Food Program.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 19 - 22)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- Welcome NCAA Basketball Fans: Your Louisville Guide
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom