Get your go-go boots and bell bottoms on and get ready to party for a great cause. Wendy and David Novak and Yum! Brands are inviting you to join them in the movement to end world hunger by attending the Disco Ball on Saturday, October 8, 2011 at the Kentucky Center for African American Heritage. The KY Center is located at 1701 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd in Downtown Louisville. The event will benefit the United Nations World Food Program.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville