Get your go-go boots and bell bottoms on and get ready to party for a great cause. Wendy and David Novak and Yum! Brands are inviting you to join them in the movement to end world hunger by attending the Disco Ball on Saturday, October 8, 2011 at the Kentucky Center for African American Heritage. The KY Center is located at 1701 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd in Downtown Louisville. The event will benefit the United Nations World Food Program.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job