Lets put the power of social media to a test. If you haven't already heard, there's a big football game this weekend, it's called the Super Bowl. Also, if you didn't know, Louisville has a tie this monumental game; Steelers' cornerback, William Gay. He's a Louisville football alumni and I think we can get him to @ThrowTheL during Super Bowl XLV (45). Find out how you can help.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Little Free Libraries Around Louisville
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Review: Storm Large Wows The Mercury Ballroom
- Start Planning for Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- GonzoFest Louisville Raises Funds for Hunter S. Thompson Statue
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville