Saturday from Taylorsville Road to Lexington Road, merchants will pop open their doors and invite the city in for an evening of shopping, dining, discounts, and more for Bardstown Road AGLOW, a twenty four year tradition. Evidently, Santa has traded in his sleigh for "The Pool Party Express" and will be cruising up and down the road with elves in tow. A planned stop at the Bearnos in the Highlands at 6pm allows for the kiddos to get their pictures snapped. Proceeds from the "Highlands Winter Wonderland" benefit the wonderful Gilda's Club of Louisville For the older kids, Four Roses Bourbon will host tastings at locations up and down the street and BBC Beer will be featured in many bars and restaurants. Scope out more information on Bardstown Road Aglow at http://www.bardstownroadaglow.com If you're planning on going, perhaps you could take advantage of the Louisville Independent Business Alliance Holiday Passport Contest while you're out.
December 12th, 2012
- A space to do all your Christmas gift wrapping this year without buying materials starting Black Friday!
November 19th, 2013
November 23rd, 2015
August 17th, 2015
October 14th, 2015
October 21st, 2015
October 16th, 2015
April 24th, 2015
April 20th, 2015
February 5th, 2015
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite