- I love our libraries in Louisville. Yes, I’m partial, having worked there for many years. They bring such value to our lives that I can’t imagine not having the great opportunities and service we receive from the Louisville Free Public Library.
- Our school. Yes, it’s a JCPS school. Jefferson County Public Schools gets a lot of scrutiny. There are hard-working, dedicated, encouraging, and motivating teachers and staff at every public school in this county. We love ours.
- I love the park system in Louisville. From Louisville Metro Parks to the Olmsted parks to The Parklands of Floyds Fork and all of the nature preserves around us; where can you go wrong when just feet from your home there is most likely a park waiting for you to explore!
- The entertainment, food, dining, arts, and cultural experiences you can find in this city are spectacular! If you can swing a babysitter and change out of those yoga pants you might wear all the time (as a SAHM that’s me!), go treat yourself to a night on this town, parents!
- This University of Louisville alum is proud of it! Love the Cardinal athletics and the University and all the options there are for families to do together.
Photo by Erin Nevitt