In this Christmas adventure like no other, young Ralphie Parker’s fervent campaign for a Red Ryder BB Gun unfolds despite a chorus of worries (“You’ll shoot your eye out!”) and amid seasonal shenanigans involving a leg lamp, a bunny suit and a tongue stuck to a frozen flagpole. Relive a family tradition or start one anew with this stage adaption of the beloved film, inspired by Jean Shepherd’s classic American stories about Christmas—and growing up—in the Midwest.
December 4th, 2014
November 28th, 2013
- "A Very Lillian Baxter Christmas" gives an expresso shot of Christmas cheer at new Louisville theater venue
December 23rd, 2013
November 30th, 2011
August 14th, 2010
November 8th, 2010
September 29th, 2011
September 30th, 2011
- Taking Mom to the theater: A review of Actors Theatre's ‘The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity’ [Theater]
January 16th, 2012
May 28th, 2012
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!