“Let’s have a night of conversation.”
Hosted by: Melisa Pope, M.D., FAAP
Stephen Bentley, PhD, LPCC
Location: Pediatric Associates of Louisville
5721 Bardstown Road
Louisville, KY 40291
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2011
Time: 7:00 to 8:00 p.m
Please join us for an evening of discussion in a relaxed atmosphere.
You do NOT need to be a patient of “PAL” to attend.
· Does your child’s recent report card need improving?
· Did your child’s teacher want a conference because:
…he/she is not completing his/her work.
…he/she is not attentive and unable to focus.
…he/she will not sit still.
· Does my child have ADHD or is it simply behavioral issues?
This session is for parents only. We ask that you do NOT bring your child.
**Contact Frances Burton at 502-637-8706 to reserve your spot
- Pediatric Associates of Louisville
- 5721 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40291
- Thursday 21st, April 2011
- 7:00 PM — 8:00 PM