It's the most anticipated shopping day of the year, Black Friday. Let's face it, it's hard not to be intimidated by the onslaught of deals. Have no fear, this survival guide will help you find the best deals and apps to navigate your way around like a well-seasoned shopper.
Let's start with the right apps. Arming yourself with the right tools is the first step in becoming a Black Friday phenom. By far my favorite app for this monumental day has to be the DealNews Black Friday app. [Android search "Dealnews Black Friday" in the Market & iPhone]. Browse all the latest deals, save them to your shopping list, compare prices, share deals socially, and find the nearest Louisville location in an easy to navigate experience.
Honorable mention apps:
- Decide.com app - Available only for iPhone. Very cool app that helps you decide WHEN to buy or WAIT.
- RedLaser barcode scanner app - [Android & iPhone] Check prices, find nearby stores, and more.
- FatWallet Black Friday app - iPhone onlv and similar to the DealNews app
- Sale Save LT iPhone app - Quickly calculate those bargain deals with an easy-to-use slider and interface.
- mGift iPhone app [$2.99] - Ensure you cover all your gift needs for friends and family for any occassion.
Now, on to the juicy good stuff - deals near you.