Saturday night, the legendary Crosby, Stills & Nash performed at the Louisville Palace. The fans gave them a standing ovation even when the lights first went down in the house. It was a nice show of respect to a collective that has given their public 40 years of music. Check out the photos below.
March 4th, 2014
February 14th, 2014
February 24th, 2015
December 16th, 2014
April 23rd, 2014
May 16th, 2014
May 19th, 2014
May 20th, 2014
June 1st, 2014
June 20th, 2014
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana’s 9th Desserts First: A Cookie Love Sonnet to Louisville
- Indoor fun with kids in Louisville
- Louisville Bats Sale Completed