Saturday night, the legendary Crosby, Stills & Nash performed at the Louisville Palace. The fans gave them a standing ovation even when the lights first went down in the house. It was a nice show of respect to a collective that has given their public 40 years of music. Check out the photos below.
March 4th, 2014
May 14th, 2015
February 14th, 2014
January 6th, 2016
December 11th, 2015
July 10th, 2015
August 12th, 2015
September 12th, 2015
September 15th, 2015
September 23rd, 2015
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (February 5 - 7)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!