But what does the Kentucky Department of Public Health do with its giant inflatable educational colon the rest of the year?
I'm a freelance writer, focusing on travel, food, and A&E. I've contributed to Condé Nast Traveler, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, Air Canada's enRoute, Gawker Media's Gridskipper and Deadspin, USA Today, BlackBook, and Curbed. Previously I was a senior editor at Aol Travel and MapQuest. And, before that, director of content and editorial strategy for Louisville.com. I also was the founding editor of Eater Louisville. Washington, DC based. Boston born. Kentucky Colonel.More from author:
August 22nd, 2009
- The Kentucky State Fair: Better than just fatty people eating fatty food (but let's not dwell on the good)
August 31st, 2009
May 22nd, 2015
May 4th, 2015
April 27th, 2015
April 27th, 2015
March 31st, 2015
April 28th, 2015
April 29th, 2015
March 26th, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky Center Announces Happy Hour Concerts
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?