But what does the Kentucky Department of Public Health do with its giant inflatable educational colon the rest of the year?
I'm a freelance writer, focusing on travel, food, and A&E. I've contributed to Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, Air Canada's enRoute, Gawker Media's Gridskipper and Deadspin, USA Today, BlackBook, and Curbed. Previously I was a senior editor at Aol Travel and MapQuest. And, before that, director of content and editorial strategy for Louisville.com. I also was the founding editor of Eater Louisville. Washington, DC based. Boston born. Kentucky Colonel.More from author:
August 22nd, 2009
- The Kentucky State Fair: Better than just fatty people eating fatty food (but let's not dwell on the good)
August 31st, 2009
January 8th, 2016
January 3rd, 2016
November 11th, 2015
November 2nd, 2015
August 18th, 2015
August 29th, 2015
October 16th, 2015
October 21st, 2015
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!