If you’ve never heard of it, Kentucky Homefront is a radio show recorded live at the Clifton Center. Part of their mission statement and vision is to “encourage a new understanding and appreciation of Kentucky's valuable contribution to the roots of America's musical and storytelling traditions.” Kentucky Homefront features acoustic folk, bluegrass, storytelling, and much more in their broadcasts. This Saturday, Field of Kings along with Bibelhauser Brothers, Heath and Molly, and Egon Danielson will perform for the program. Admission is $12. The doors open at 7pm, and the show begins at 7:30pm. The Clifton Center is located at 2117 Payne Street in Louisville. The building is on the corner of Payne and Clifton. For more information visit www.kentuckyhomefront.org or “like” Field of Kings on Facebook.
Hi! My name is Jenna. I am a music teacher at a primary school. I love teaching because you get to feel like a rockstar without all the fuss of being famous. My hobbies include cosplay, reading, music, traveling, and collecting vintage clothes and records.More from author:
May 17th, 2015
May 15th, 2015
April 15th, 2015
January 9th, 2015
February 24th, 2009
October 7th, 2011
October 10th, 2011
November 15th, 2011
March 21st, 2012
November 8th, 2012
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Return of the Waterfront's July Fourth Festivities: A Look at its Sponsors