Field of Kings is a local folk rock/alternative style group that has been playing in the Louisville area for almost two years. The members have many close friends in the area, including one who is currently in the middle of a challenging battle with cancer. Field of Kings has generously decided to host Rock for Cancer, a benefit party to help pay the multitude of expensive medical bills for that friend. Musical acts will include The Winston Hours, Violet Knives, Bobby Wilson, Jon Ellenbrand, Meadow Ryann, and of course Field of Kings. Rock for Cancer will take place at Wick’s in New Albany on Sunday, July 1st from 2-9pm. The cover charge will only be $5 at the door with all proceeds going to the fight against cancer. This is an all ages event. Bring your family and friends and donate to a good cause while listening to some great music!
Hi! My name is Jenna. I am a music teacher at a primary school. I love teaching because you get to feel like a rockstar without all the fuss of being famous. My hobbies include cosplay, reading, music, traveling, and collecting vintage clothes and records.More from author:
August 10th, 2015
August 16th, 2015
August 23rd, 2015
August 2nd, 2015
May 21st, 2015
March 22nd, 2015
October 3rd, 2012
October 30th, 2012
December 13th, 2013
May 20th, 2010
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!