I have a strong background in photographing electronic music events. I recently moved here from Ohio so I'm still learning the area and looking forward to discovering what the Louisville music scene holds!More from author:
May 12th, 2015
April 26th, 2015
September 9th, 2010
September 18th, 2010
November 10th, 2010
March 7th, 2011
- Playing Headliners this Friday night, Jason Isbell talks about his new album with the 400 Unit [Music]
April 11th, 2011
April 18th, 2011
January 30th, 2012
March 9th, 2012
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?