No, I didn't make it to Hanson's concert last night at Headliners (1386 Lexington Road). (Quick tangent: In middle school, I thought Taylor Hanson was cute, then realized she was actually a dude.) In Louisville, I'm guessing the trio of brothers probably played "MMMbop" 40 times in a row because, as far as I can remember, that's the only song the band has ever recorded. OK, OK — I may be in the minority when it comes to Hanson-hating. That was the case yesterday, anyway, because on my way home from work I had to swerve around a Hanson-loving crowd that had spilled into the street in front of Headliners. No word if I could have scored a date with Taylor had I shown up.
July 12th, 2015
August 10th, 2015
August 16th, 2015
August 23rd, 2015
August 30th, 2015
September 6th, 2015
October 4th, 2015
October 11th, 2015
October 18th, 2015
October 24th, 2015
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!