Popular musical Singin’ in the Rain will soon debut at Derby Dinner Playhouse. Set in Hollywood in the late 1920s, the story follows three silent film actors as they make the transition to talkies. Based on the classic MGM film, this show will feature all of your favorite tunes such as “Make Em’ Laugh”, “Good Mornin”, “Lucky Star”, and many more. According to Derby Dinner’s website, it will actually rain on stage! Tickets, which include admission and a delicious buffet dinner, start at just $37. The show will run from April 3rd to May 18th. Get your tickets soon as this is sure to be a popular event!
Hi! My name is Jenna. I am a music teacher at a primary school. I love teaching because you get to feel like a rockstar without all the fuss of being famous. My hobbies include cosplay, reading, music, traveling, and collecting vintage clothes and records.More from author:
April 3rd, 2014
September 30th, 2015
September 22nd, 2015
July 1st, 2015
June 28th, 2015
February 19th, 2015
February 9th, 2015
October 2nd, 2014
October 9th, 2014
November 20th, 2015
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!