Friday night, Justin Bieber played the KFC Yum Center in downtown Louisville. The concert completely sold out in no time flat! The entire place was packed to the rafters with screaming teenaged girls! I have NEVER heard anything as loud as the noise thousands of girls make when screaming for their favorite Canadian pop star! Justin actually put on a heck of a show. The concert started off with him flying into the arena with a huge pair of wings mounted to him. After removing the wings, he started with his signature dance moves. The girls went wild.
February 19th, 2012
May 28th, 2015
November 11th, 2010
June 1st, 2014
August 16th, 2014
September 26th, 2014
November 13th, 2014
May 29th, 2015
May 28th, 2015
May 12th, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?