Friday night, Justin Bieber played the KFC Yum Center in downtown Louisville. The concert completely sold out in no time flat! The entire place was packed to the rafters with screaming teenaged girls! I have NEVER heard anything as loud as the noise thousands of girls make when screaming for their favorite Canadian pop star! Justin actually put on a heck of a show. The concert started off with him flying into the arena with a huge pair of wings mounted to him. After removing the wings, he started with his signature dance moves. The girls went wild.
February 19th, 2012
June 17th, 2015
May 28th, 2015
November 11th, 2010
June 1st, 2014
August 16th, 2014
September 26th, 2014
November 13th, 2014
June 26th, 2015
June 25th, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)