Sara is a local illustrator, designer and all around awesome person! She is a lover of nerdom (including but not limited to: Star Trek AND Wars, comic books, sci fi movies, namely FORBIDDEN PLANET!) Aside from that she loves obscure and horror films, anything out of the norm and reading books (especially the works of Gaiman and Prunty) A trouble maker by nature...she is also ever-changing.More from author:
September 20th, 2012
October 4th, 2012
October 25th, 2012
September 4th, 2012
September 27th, 2012
October 11th, 2012
November 8th, 2012
May 30th, 2013
May 22nd, 2015
May 7th, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky Center Announces Happy Hour Concerts
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?