It's that time again! Louisville Magazine's monthly launch party will be held October 5, 2011 at Hard Rock Cafe. This event will blast off at 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm at 424 South 4th Street. There will be free appetizers and drink specials including 3$ premium wells, 2.50$ Budweiser, Bud Light and Miller Lite. There will also be 4$ wine available. Come and pick up your October issue as well as a chance to win 2 tickets to Pinktober. Admission is free and open to the public. Follow us on facebook for more details.
January 19th, 2012
December 12th, 2011
December 7th, 2011
February 14th, 2012
January 30th, 2012
January 4th, 2013
December 6th, 2012
April 2nd, 2012
November 28th, 2011
September 3rd, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Where to Go and What to Do Labor Day Weekend 2015 in Louisville
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Underground Station in Downtown New Albany to Host Courtyard Cookout