Want to know the hours of your favorite Vietnamese restaurant? Need some beer cheese but don’t know where to go? Not completely sure what you want to eat, but would like to see all your options laid out clearly for you? No matter your preferences or knowledge of the city, Menu & Hours can help. Released Sept. 4, the Menu & Hours iPhone app boasts a sleek, easy-to-read interface. It is unique because unlike other Food and Drink applications, Menu & Hours focuses exclusively on restaurants in the Louisville area. Perhaps the most impressive feature of the app is the ability to search for individual restaurants (alphabetically or categorically) without having to scroll through hundreds of cluttered user reviews and slow PDF files. The Map feature gives the user a few different options, including the ability to locate all the restaurants in the city; the restaurants within a one-mile radius of the user’s location; or those within a five-mile radius. In addition to information about location and hours, users can also find menus for over 90 independent restaurants in Louisville. Currently the app is only for iPhones and costs $2.99.
I am an intern with louisville.com. I will be graduating from Bellarmine University in Spring 2013 with a degree in Communication and English. Drinking coffee, playing guitar, discovering new music, and writing are my absolute favorite things.More from author:
August 31st, 2012
August 28th, 2015
August 20th, 2015
August 13th, 2015
June 10th, 2015
April 13th, 2015
January 16th, 2015
December 15th, 2014
January 12th, 2015
December 8th, 2014
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving