Stars of the local music scene, Field of Kings, have one more accomplishment to add to their growing list. Two of their songs will be featured in a documentary about historic downtown New Albany. Philip Collins and Daniel Frank are responsible for the documentary titled New Albany: City by the River. According to the press release, the documentary film "tells the story of New Albany's past and sheds some light on the people that are breathing new life into the downtown area." The film's premiere is set for Wednesday, December 18th at the Grand Theater in downtown New Albany at 7pm. Doors will open at 6pm, and a reception will follow the film from 8-9pm. Admission is $10; student admission is $8. Visit www.newalbanydoc.com for more information.
Hi! My name is Jenna. I am a music teacher at a primary school. I love teaching because you get to feel like a rockstar without all the fuss of being famous. My hobbies include cosplay, reading, music, traveling, and collecting vintage clothes and records.More from author:
September 20th, 2013
June 26th, 2012
October 30th, 2012
July 5th, 2015
August 10th, 2015
August 16th, 2015
August 23rd, 2015
August 24th, 2015
July 26th, 2015
July 20th, 2015
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!