This upcoming Saturday, the 6th Annual Kinfolks Soul Food Festival makes yet another stop in Louisville, KY. The Waterfront Park will be engulfed with delicious smelling aromas of some of the tastiest soul food you ever enjoyed! If that isn't enough, grammy award winning artists will take to the stage and perform some of their classic hits. Musical artists scheduled to perform are the legendary Angela Winbush, R&B superstar Ginuwine, old school R&B crooner Jeffrey Osborne, Tevin Campbell, the very soulful Chrisette Michele, Sugarfoot's Ohio Players and contemporary jazz artist Eldredge Jackson.
I'm 27 years old and I was born and raised in Louisville, KY. I attend the University of Louisville pursuing my B.A. in Communication. Basically everyone knows me as an easy going, fun, dependable & caring person to be around. They're absolutely correct!!!More from author:
December 12th, 2011
June 4th, 2015
June 4th, 2015
May 12th, 2015
May 10th, 2015
April 19th, 2015
May 14th, 2015
March 20th, 2015
April 2nd, 2015
March 30th, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Return of the Waterfront's July Fourth Festivities: A Look at its Sponsors