This upcoming Saturday, the 6th Annual Kinfolks Soul Food Festival makes yet another stop in Louisville, KY. The Waterfront Park will be engulfed with delicious smelling aromas of some of the tastiest soul food you ever enjoyed! If that isn't enough, grammy award winning artists will take to the stage and perform some of their classic hits. Musical artists scheduled to perform are the legendary Angela Winbush, R&B superstar Ginuwine, old school R&B crooner Jeffrey Osborne, Tevin Campbell, the very soulful Chrisette Michele, Sugarfoot's Ohio Players and contemporary jazz artist Eldredge Jackson.
I'm 27 years old and I was born and raised in Louisville, KY. I attend the University of Louisville pursuing my B.A. in Communication. Basically everyone knows me as an easy going, fun, dependable & caring person to be around. They're absolutely correct!!!More from author:
December 12th, 2011
August 28th, 2013
August 26th, 2015
July 23rd, 2015
August 24th, 2015
August 21st, 2015
August 20th, 2015
June 4th, 2015
June 4th, 2015
May 12th, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)