If you haven’t been to the Summit, 2117 Summit Plaza, recently don’t be surprised to find large butterflies and caterpillars behind the main Summit sign (next to the Qdoba, 32 Degrees, and Starbucks) Children under 42”, maybe no older than 5 or 6, can enjoy playing in this play area that includes a small slide and varies things to climb and play on. There are tables with umbrellas and benches around the play area so parents can relax and keep on eye on there children. There are tents that provide a little bit of shade on a sunny day, but it would be a good idea to have sunscreen handy. This play area is perfect for parents that want to shop and small children that want to play. So next time you need to go shopping and the kids want to play, think of the Summit and maybe spend a family day there.
July 31st, 2015
August 21st, 2015
May 27th, 2015
May 1st, 2015
January 31st, 2015
May 8th, 2010
December 1st, 2010
- Christmas starts at Carmichael’s: Buy local for your favorite bookworms with Carmichaels’ Holiday Catalogue
November 23rd, 2012
November 30th, 2012
August 9th, 2013
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do Labor Day Weekend 2015 in Louisville
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Underground Station in Downtown New Albany to Host Courtyard Cookout
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main