If you haven’t been to the Summit, 2117 Summit Plaza, recently don’t be surprised to find large butterflies and caterpillars behind the main Summit sign (next to the Qdoba, 32 Degrees, and Starbucks) Children under 42”, maybe no older than 5 or 6, can enjoy playing in this play area that includes a small slide and varies things to climb and play on. There are tables with umbrellas and benches around the play area so parents can relax and keep on eye on there children. There are tents that provide a little bit of shade on a sunny day, but it would be a good idea to have sunscreen handy. This play area is perfect for parents that want to shop and small children that want to play. So next time you need to go shopping and the kids want to play, think of the Summit and maybe spend a family day there.
May 27th, 2015
May 1st, 2015
January 31st, 2015
May 8th, 2010
December 1st, 2010
- Christmas starts at Carmichael’s: Buy local for your favorite bookworms with Carmichaels’ Holiday Catalogue
November 23rd, 2012
November 30th, 2012
August 9th, 2013
- A space to do all your Christmas gift wrapping this year without buying materials starting Black Friday!
November 19th, 2013
March 26th, 2014
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- D’Angelo Russell, Louisville's Next NBA Lottery Pick
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- The Definitive Guide to Bambi Walk