If you haven’t been to the Summit, 2117 Summit Plaza, recently don’t be surprised to find large butterflies and caterpillars behind the main Summit sign (next to the Qdoba, 32 Degrees, and Starbucks) Children under 42”, maybe no older than 5 or 6, can enjoy playing in this play area that includes a small slide and varies things to climb and play on. There are tables with umbrellas and benches around the play area so parents can relax and keep on eye on there children. There are tents that provide a little bit of shade on a sunny day, but it would be a good idea to have sunscreen handy. This play area is perfect for parents that want to shop and small children that want to play. So next time you need to go shopping and the kids want to play, think of the Summit and maybe spend a family day there.
November 30th, 2015
August 21st, 2015
October 30th, 2015
July 31st, 2015
May 27th, 2015
May 1st, 2015
January 31st, 2015
May 8th, 2010
December 1st, 2010
- Christmas starts at Carmichael’s: Buy local for your favorite bookworms with Carmichaels’ Holiday Catalogue
November 23rd, 2012
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!