Money can be tight during the Holiday season, so here are five Groupons to great Louisville restaurants you can use tonight. Be sure to read all the details before you click buy and don’t forget to tip on the full amount!
5. Taj Palace is one of my favorite out-of-the-way Indian places in Louisville. You can also have the chef calibrate the spiciness to suit your personal taste. Click here for the Groupon.
4. The Bard’s Town has an amusing menu full of Shakespearean puns. The laid-back pub atmosphere makes this a great place to grab a burger and a beer. Click here for the Groupon.
3. The English Grill at the Brown Hotel is the perfect place to grab a Hot Brown on a cold day. This is the place where the famous open-faced turkey and bacon sandwich smothered in Mornay sauce was invented. Click here for the Groupon.
2. Vincenzo’s is a Louisville institution for upscale Italian cuisine. Having a Groupon for such a tried-and-true place is just icing on the spumoni! Click here for the Groupon.
1. The North End Café is a great spot for tapas and an even greater spot for entrees. Their current Groupon gets you both- I highly recommend the mussels. Click here for the Groupon.
Photo Courtesy of Maggie Kimberl