The Pass is planning a very special show at Haymarket Whiskey Bar on July 19 (that makes it a Forecastle aftershow) with special guests, a light show, drink specials, and a special DJ set that they say you don’t want to miss. To build more hype for this show, you will be entered into a very special drawing if you preorder your tickets. You will be entered to win:
1) A full VIP pass to every The Pass show in 2015 that occurs in Louisville. You will be put on every guest list +1 in the year 2015 (not including Festivals or Charity Shows)
2) Discography Bundle which includes two CDs (Burst & Melt) / Four 7" records / and a T-Shirt
3) One of three very, very, very, very limited 7" records (pictured).
Also if anyone is interested in a day trip to Cincinnati, The Pass is playing at Bunbury Festival tomorrow at 8 p.m. New Politics, Fly Golden Eagle, Modoc, Haerts, Little Daylight, Paramore, Andrew W.K., and Fall Out Boy also play tomorrow at Bunbury.
Free Forecastle DJ Event
Nightmares on Wax is set to play a live DJ set at Guestrooms Records on July 18, the same day of their set at Forecastle.
Another episode of Probably Not podcast was released with special guest Andrew Rinehart. Andrew Rinehart is the latest moniker of Louisville born and Los Angeles based singer/songwriter Andrew Sellers. Sellers appeared on Probably Not to play some games and promote his EP release show this Friday at Haymarket Whiskey Bar. Listen here: http://probablynotpodcast.podbean.com/
Shows Announced This Week
- John Cowan Band, John McFee & Friends—September 18, 8 p.m., Reserved Seating $30, GA Standing $20,18+
- Paul Thorn Band—October 2, 8 p.m., Adv $20, Day of $23, 18+
- Old 97’s—October 14, 8 p.m., Adv $17, Day of $20, 18+
- Granger Smith and Earl Dibbles Jr.—November1, 9 p.m., Adv $13, Day of $15, 18+
- Pink in the Park featuring Dark Side of the Wall—September 13, 7:30 p.m., $28-$49
- Parachute—September 20, 8 p.m., $19
- Justin Moore, Thomas Rhett, Parmalee—October 4, Tickets on sale July 18
Concerts This Weekend (For a comprehensive list, head to Louisville MUSICulture.)
Poorcastle this weekend!
Headliners—IAMDOMINIQUELEE, 8 p.m., Adv $15, Day of $20, 18+
Zanzabar—Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires, Discount Guns, 9 p.m., $8, 21+
The New Vintage—The Debauchees, Silent Lions, Ponyshow, Silent Hero, 9 p.m., $5, 21+
Mercury Ballroom—A Bebop Tribute featuring NEA Jazzmaster Jamey Aebersold, 8 p.m., $13
Haymarket Whiskey Bar—Andrew Rinehart, Howell Dawdy, The Caribbean, 9 p.m., $7, 21+
Fourth Street Live—Eric Paslay, 9 pm, FREE
Lewbowski Fest—Executive Lawn (911 Phillips Lane), Those Darlins + The Features, 9 p.m., $25
Headliners—Zach Longoria Project w/ Ricky Morse and the Kevin Cummings Band, 8 p.m., $10, 18+
The New Vintage—O O O, Dream Eye Color Wheel, 9 p.m., $5, 21+
Mercury Ballroom—Mercury Rising Series featuring Southern Sirens, The Hart Strings, and Jericho Woods, 9 p.m., $8
Great Food Brewing Co.—Brigid Kaelin, 6:30 p.m., FREE
Louisville Palace—Rick Springfield, 8 p.m., $50-$250
Photo courtesy of The Pass Facebook page and Poorcastle Facebook page.