Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! The Wizard of Oz is coming to Derby Dinner Playhouse. Join Dorothy and her friends as they embark on a journey to city of Oz where they hope the great wizard will grant their wishes. As one of the most beloved musicals of all time, you will enjoy hearing your favorite tunes such as “Over the Rainbow” and “We’re Off to See the Wizard.” The production will run from July 2nd to August 18th with matinees on Sundays and Wednesdays. Ticket prices vary, but range from about 35 to 40 dollars. A scrumptious dinner buffet is included in the ticket price along with the play. More information can be found at www.derbydinner.com. Bring your entire family and sing along with The Wizard of Oz!
Hi! My name is Jenna. I am a music teacher at a primary school. I love teaching because you get to feel like a rockstar without all the fuss of being famous. My hobbies include cosplay, reading, music, traveling, and collecting vintage clothes and records.More from author:
June 28th, 2015
February 19th, 2015
February 20th, 2013
July 3rd, 2013
July 1st, 2015
June 25th, 2015
June 10th, 2015
June 9th, 2015
April 8th, 2015
April 1st, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu