Muggy weather and soggy skies are reason enough to want a little pick me up. This weekend grab a few of your closest pals and head an hour north to Indy. The Dave Matthews Band is making their summer tour stop in Indianapolis at the Klipsch Music Center and the show is never a disappointment. The two day show is reminiscent of a mini-music fest; bring your tent and weekend provisions and be prepared for new friends and an awesome music show. There isn’t really anything going on here this weekend any way so make a trip, see the show, meet some people, get a few stories, and make some memories.
A Louisville implant, I was raised as an Army brat, served in the Navy, and have chosen this great city to live in. I enjoy music of basically all sorts and prefer to be outdoors whenever possible. I eagerly experience anything that life has to offer and enjoy documenting it.More from author:
July 19th, 2015
May 20th, 2015
July 20th, 2010
July 16th, 2010
May 21st, 2012
May 30th, 2013
July 5th, 2013
April 25th, 2014
September 18th, 2014
August 31st, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)