Make the short drive to the historic Corydon, IN home of Indiana's first state capitol for a fun filled day of antiquing and bargain hunting for your next great treasure. The historic Harrison County Fairgrounds will be full of the areas best antique dealers and their wide range of unique finds. Among those items you might find Primitives, Old Advertising, Furniture, Architectural Salvage, Collectibles, Art & Decor, Mantiques, and thousands of other Vintage & Retro Pieces.
(Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m. , Sunday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. )
- Harrison County Fairgrounds
- 341 S. Capitol Avenue, Corydon, IN 47112
- 812-972-3982 or 812-267-4101
- Saturday 25th, April 2015
- 9:00 AM
- Admission Early Birds $5.00 (8:00 a.m.)