Jeffersonville Italian Festival will be September 21 to 23, in Historic Downtown Jeffersonville. This fun festival, hosted by Adrienne & Co. Bakery and Cafe, has been expanded to three days. It's an old-fashioned street festival that takes place in Jeffersonville's Historic District. Entrance is in front of 129 W. Court Avenue (just two blocks from I-65). Admission is $3 per person (children 5 and under are free).
Friday: 5 p.m.-dark
Saturday: 11 a.m.-dark
Sunday: 11 a.m.-dark
· Authentic Italian foods, pastries, desserts, and drinks
· Live music and entertainment
· Spaghetti, cupcake, and cannoli eating contests
· Beautiful bambino contest
· Children's games and activities
Call (812) 282-2665 for more info!
- Jeffersonville Historic District
- 129 W. Court Ave., Jeffersonville, 47130
- (812) 282-2665
- Friday 21st, September 2012
- 12:00 AM