<img src="/files/u4391/tumblr_lsxcu9Hfgi1qil6kvo1_500.jpg" width="500" height="500" alt="tumblr_lsxcu9Hfgi1qil6kvo1_500.jpg" />Scientifically (meaning from Wikipedia), Retrofitting refers to the addition of new technology or features to older systems (http://www.wearfoot.com ).
retrofitted shoes would then mean the addition of new technology to older systems.
why would someone retrofit a shoe? we can understand the reason behind that question by looking at the benefits of retrofitting.
what then are the benefits of retrofitted shoes?
AH. here are the benefits:
(1) you optimize the existing elements of a shoe
(2) the shoe is adapted for the new millennium
(3) there will be an Increase in interest and love for the shoe
(4) there is guaranteed sales
now that is why some shoes will never go out of fashion. there will be times of high demands, times where there is a dip in interest for certain shoes, but the concept will never change. the retro will always be here to stay.get retrofitted to stay in the game
- , ,
- Friday 14th, October 2011
- 3:00 AM