One of the most thorough & comprehensive trainings on Reiki available. It is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata & the Japanese style of Dr. Usui. On completion of class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself & others.
Level I class attunement gives you the ability to immediately begin to channel this powerful healing energy through you to yourself, others, animals, plants & goals. No experience needed.
• The origin & history of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick & how Reiki heals
• The Reiki Ideals
• The Human Energy System
• The complete hand placement system
• Gassho meditation
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) & to treat them.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how & where to treat
• Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
<b>Nurses - 8 contact hours available.</b>
<b>Time</b>: 10am - 6pm.
<b>Investment</b>: $125 if paid in full by September 27. $135 after September 27. If you have taken this level before & have a certificate, you may review for $50 plus cost of manual ($20) if you don’t have the one we use. Review classes are not discounted. Credit cards accepted.
<b>Contact</b>: JoAnn Utley, M.A., Usui/Karuna Reiki® Master at 502-777-3865 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information.
http://joannutley.byregion.net for more classes & services.
Registration Form-- Usui Reiki II October 25, 2013
Mail to Jo Ann Utley, 1403 E. Breckinridge Street, Louisville, KY 40204
Name as you want on certificate_____________________
State ______ Zip __________
Email address _____________________________________
Nurses for contact hours: Nursing License # _________
- Highlands near Cave Hill Cemetery
- 1403 E. Breckinridge Street, , Louisville, KY 40204
- Friday 25th, October 2013
- 10:00 AM — 6:00 PM
- if paid in full by September 27. $135 after September 27. If you have taken this level before & have a certificate, you may review for $50 plus cost of manual ($20) if you don’t have ours