Level I class is on Saturday the 14th & Level II class is on Sunday the 15th. You may attend one or both days.
These trainings are one of the most thorough & comprehensive available. They are a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata & the Japanese style of Dr. Usui. On completion of each class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself & others.
Level I class attunement gives you the ability to immediately begin to channel this powerful healing energy through you to yourself, others, animals, plants & goals. No experience needed for Level I.
• The origin & history of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick & how Reiki heals
• The Reiki Ideals
• The Human Energy System
• The complete hand placement system
• Gassho meditation
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) & to treat them.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how & where to treat
• Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
Level II class includes attunement to & training on using the 3 Level II Reiki symbols to activate & utilize these healing frequencies for protection; grounding; healing physical issues & pain; for mental, emotional, addiction & relationship healing & manifesting goals. Participants will learn advanced techniques –to send Reiki with their eyes & breath, how to do distance healing & how to manifest goals.
• Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal.
• Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes.
• How to see Auras & Past Lives
• Sending Reiki at a distance.
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate & use them. Their many uses are explained & their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels & the results each symbol produces.
Each class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration & practice time. Each student experiences giving & receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning & the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as the techniques mentioned above.
Nurses: 8 contact hours daily.
Investment: If paid in full by November 15, $125 for Level I on Saturday the 14th and $175 for Level II on Sunday the 15th. After November 15 increases to $135 for Level I & $185 for Level II. $10 discount if you take both classes this weekend. If you have taken these classes before with any teacher & have certificates, you may review for $50 per level plus cost of a new manual ($20) if you do not have ours. Review classes are not discounted. If you would like to pay via credit/debit cards using PayPal, please contact me, & I will send an invoice from PayPal to your email address.
Refund policy on classes
Payments are nonrefundable. If you cancel or reschedule before 7 days before the class date, your full payment will be transferred to a future class with no additional fee. If you cancel within the 7 days before class then an additional $50.00 fee will be due upon your taking the next class. You have one year to use your payment. If I cancel a class all payments are transferrable to a later class or fully refundable if you return your manual in pristine condition--otherwise the cost of manual will be deducted.
Contact: JoAnn Utley, M.A., Usui/Karuna Reiki® Master at 502-777-3865 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information.
http://joannutley.byregion.net for more classes and services.
Usui Reiki I & II, December 14 & 15, 2013
Mail to Jo Ann Utley
1403 E. Breckinridge Street, Louisville, KY 40204
Name as you want on Certificate_______________________
State _______ Zip __________
Email address _________________________________
Nurses for contact hours: Nursing License # _________
Registering for: Usui Reiki I–Dec 14 __ Usui Reiki II–Dec 15 __
- Highlands near Cave Hill Cemetery
- 1403 E. Breckinridge Street, Louisville , KY 40204
- Saturday 14th, December 2013
- 10:00 AM
- If paid in full by Nov 15, for Level I & $175 for Level II. After November 15 increases to $135 for Level I & $185 for Level II. $10 discount if you take both classes