Lucky for the 3rd annual Buy Local 1st Fair attendees, Sunday's forecasted thunderstorms held off. Sunshine and a warm breeze filled the air at the Louisville Visual Art Association. Beer, local art and live music set the scene for a highly enjoyed event. If you didn't make it to the fair this year, go check it out next summer!
May 20th, 2015
May 12th, 2015
April 30th, 2015
April 14th, 2015
March 20th, 2015
February 1st, 2015
March 25th, 2015
March 11th, 2015
February 23rd, 2015
February 24th, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Changes Coming to 4th Street Live