Lucky for the 3rd annual Buy Local 1st Fair attendees, Sunday's forecasted thunderstorms held off. Sunshine and a warm breeze filled the air at the Louisville Visual Art Association. Beer, local art and live music set the scene for a highly enjoyed event. If you didn't make it to the fair this year, go check it out next summer!
August 29th, 2015
August 18th, 2015
May 20th, 2015
August 8th, 2015
May 12th, 2015
April 30th, 2015
April 14th, 2015
March 20th, 2015
February 1st, 2015
March 25th, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)