Churchill Downs is partnering with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Horses and Hope, encouraging attendees to incorporate pink into their Oaks attire and raise awareness of breast cancer. Here are some of the results.
I'm a freelance writer, focusing on travel, food, and A&E. I've contributed to Condé Nast Traveler, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, Air Canada's enRoute, Gawker Media's Gridskipper and Deadspin, USA Today, BlackBook, and Curbed. Previously I was a senior editor at Aol Travel and MapQuest. And, before that, director of content and editorial strategy for Louisville.com. I also was the founding editor of Eater Louisville. Washington, DC based. Boston born. Kentucky Colonel.More from author:
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Changes Coming to 4th Street Live