Coach Calipari said, "This was a hard game", although the freshman played well in front of their home crowd.
I am a big fan of Louisville and the diverse culture we enjoy in terms of the arts and entertainment. I love attending local events, taking pictures of almost anything, and relaxing at home with a good book!More from author:
March 7th, 2011
December 31st, 2011
- Kentucky and Arkansas at Little Rock to meet in Freedom Hall; the YUM! Center is apparently off limits to the Big Blue Nation [Sports]
January 2nd, 2012
January 4th, 2012
January 7th, 2012
January 17th, 2012
January 20th, 2013
January 23rd, 2013
January 27th, 2013
January 30th, 2013
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)