Sullivan presents 137 paintings of jockey silks, one for each Kentucky Derby winner, alongside her signature large-format expressive portrayals of racehorses and their riders at a special exhibit that opens on Friday, April 20 at Revelry Boutique-Gallery located in the heart of the Highlands at 980 Barret Ave. The opening reception starts at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 10:00 p.m.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market
- Louisville Gallery Transforms to 1965 Manhattan for Warhol event