Mitch McConnell got some tough-love from Occupy Louisville, when the group protested his vote for the National Defense Authorization Act. Many believe the law effectively repeals the 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 14th amendments to the U.S. Constitution.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)