The 2010 USA Cycling Masters Road National Championships wrapped up over the weekend with Friday's road races in Cherokee Park and the criteriums Saturday and Sunday in Jeffersonville, Ind. Although no Louisville-area cyclist won national titles over the weekend, Brad Swope was a close second Sunday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)