The University of Louisville invites you to step inside a literary time machine this week as the Axton Literary Festival explores time travel in the written word. The three day festival, featuring a multitude of speakers, workshops and activities, launches this Wednesday, April 11th and hopes to return to the present on Friday, April 13th.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)