The Escape is manufactured right here in Derby City at Ford’s massive Louisville Assembly Plant on Fern Valley Road, where full production of the new Escape begins next month. Anticipating sales in excess of the 254,000 Escapes sold last year, Ford predicts that almost 4,200 Louisville workers will be involved in the production of the SUV.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu