The bi-annual LOOK gallery guide was released Monday night with a small show and reception, which brought artists, performers, and art collectors to Gallery M of the Mellwood Arts and Entertainment Center. The show had art ranging from assemblage, sculpture, and paintings to jewelry and flame worked glass.
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 20-22)
- Louisville's Ultimate Guide to Celebrating National Pizza Party Day
- Noosh Nosh Opens Today: Here's What to Order
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- New Life (and Old) in Germantown
- Watch Nick Dittmeier & The Sawdusters Perform 'Just My Job'
- Live in Lou: Louisville Music May 17-21
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- This Week, In Louisville, On Craigslist: May 16-20
- UPDATED: Why Can't We Buy Alcohol On Election Day?