Want to experience something uniquely Kentucky? Top notch equine driving competition, dinner, brunch, and even cute little terrier and dachshund dog races, all held on the beautiful grounds of historic Hermitage Farm, a 700 acre horse farm in Goshen, Kentucky.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Myself At Last: A Conversation With Graham Nash
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Wine and Dine Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine