Brother Ali said it best in his song Room With a View when he dropped lines like, "I see all this from the desk that I write my rhymes from, pen starts to write on its own, my minds numb, but you can call me a modern urban Norman Rockwell, because I paint a picture of the spot well." With a platform such as this, and a free range to let go, that's my only objective. Sure, introducing you to new restaurants and venues around the town is expected, but painting a picture so that you can grasp it with your senses, as you see, smell, and hear the things that I write about is what you can guarantee.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line