From 1997 to 2004, the 502 Headz ran, from Louisville, the premiere hip hop party and music crew in the region. On Friday, September 30, that culture of music, dance and art will be revived for one night only at Phoenix Hill Tavern. High Hat Entertainment presents "Return of the 502 Headz."
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)