Well, ok, by “inspiring” I mean bludgeons the young dreaming wordsmith with black humor and promises of mild starvation and heartache. But this is a good thing. Local poet Jeffrey Skinner takes a twist on creative non-fiction with the self-help memoir, ‘The 6.5 Practices of Moderately Successful Poets’. And I read it.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (February 5 - 7)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!